1/20/2014 - Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Celebrates National Heart Month with All Day Free Community Education Program
January 20, 2014
Hudson, FL – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute, will recognize National Heart Month with an all day community education symposium on Saturday, February 15, 2014 at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center, 14000 Fivay Road at the back of the hospital campus. The all day program begins with registration and welcome at 9 am. The remainder of the schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 am – Encounters of the Cardiac Kind: Effects of Daily Stress on the Heart by Rao Musunuru, MD, FACC, FCCP, FACP, FAHA (Fellow of the American College of Cardiologists, Fellow of the College of Chest Physicians, Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Fellow of the American Heart Association)
- 10:30 am – Affordable Health Care: Hope or Hype? by Shayne George, CEO of Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- 11:30 am - Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Surviving Severe Trauma by Scott Norwood, MD, FACS (Fellow of the American College of Surgeons)
- 1:00 pm – Fire Arm Safety: Beyond Controversy by Tom Lawhorne, CFO of Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- 1:30 pm – Patient centered hospital tour
Admission is free and a complimentary lunch will be served. Seating is limited and pre-registration is a must. Seats are available on a first come, first serve basis. For reservations call 888-741-5119 or email Kurt.Conover@HCAHealthcare.com.
For further information, please view the flyer here.
View other events celebrating National Heart Month on the Heart Month Calendar.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: