1/30/2014 - The Heart Institute at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point’s 28 Days to a Healthier Heart
January 30, 2014
During February the Shoreline Café will feature heart healthy menus every Monday through Friday featuring items such as basil pesto chicken breast, buttermilk oven fried chicken and baked cod with pineapple mango salsa.
Special events to be held include:
- February 4, 11, 18 and 25 - Blood pressure and dietary consultations by reservation from 10 am to 12 pm in the entrance A lobby. Please call 727-869-5498 or 888-741-5119 for reservation.
- February 7 – Go Red for Women Group Photo – 10 am photo shoot in the entrance A lobby. The public is invited.
- February 12 – Health Expo from 10 am to 2 pm at Heritage Pines Community Association Clubhouse, 11524 Scenic Hills Boulevard, Hudson, Florida 34667
- February 14 – Retreat for Professional Women “Heart of a Woman” by Rami Akel, MD, FACC, FSCAI
- February 15 – Community Education for Heart Month – 9 am – 2 pm at the Rao Musunuru Conference Center
- February 18 – Heart Healthy Nutrition Class from 1 to 3 pm at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center. Please call 727-869-5498 for reservation.
- February 25 – Atrial Fibrillation by Raul Jimenez, MD and N.S. Rattehalli, MD – 5:30 pm at Plantation On Crystal River. Please call 888-741-5119 for reservation
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: