November 21, 2011
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point to Hold Alzheimer’s Support Group Meetings
Hudson, FL – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point’s Alzheimer’s monthly support group meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 6 from 10 am to noon in the second floor conference room. The meeting is open to caregivers and other interested people to discuss and exchange ideas as well as help and encourage those who are involved in the care for Alzheimer’s patients. For more information contact Maria Curley at 727-992-1358 or Kathy Montero at the Alzheimer’s Family Organization at 727-848-8888.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care facility located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have over 350 physicians, 900 employees and 500 volunteers who comprise our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2011 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner (only hospital in Tampa Bay area to receive this Award)
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: