Breast Cancer Support Group to Meet
May 05, 2011
Hudson, FL - Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has announced that it will hold its regularly scheduled breast cancer support group meeting on June 7, 2011 at 6:30 pm at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Shoreline Café conference room - 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, Florida 34667.
RMCBP breast cancer support group meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30 in the Shoreline Café conference room.
Seating is limited and reservations are advised. For more information, call Diane Gosnell at 727-378-5647.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI, CT, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL 34667.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: