January 13, 2011
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point will host a “Heart to Heart” cardiovascular support group meeting on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 3 pm at the Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Hospital Conference Center, 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, Florida 34667. The program will also include special guests in the areas of education, respiratory, food and nutrition and cardiac rehab.
This event is open to the public.
The conference center will be set up into a mini health fair with stations for the various departments to display information and perform health tests. Health screenings including blood pressure checks will be available.
For more information and to RSVP call 727-869-5498 or 888-741-5119 or email kurt.conover@HCAHealthcare.com.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at14000 Fivay Road
Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com. Or visit us on Facebook.