RMCBP Healthy Legs Support Group Will Feature Interventional Cardiologist and Peripheral Vascular Interventionalist as Guest Speaker
Marketing & Public Relations Contact:
February 17, 2011
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has announced that it will hold its regular bimonthly Healthy Legs support group meeting on March 3, 2011 at 3 pm at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point conference center (a separate building at the back of the campus), 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, Florida 34667.
This month’s meeting will feature Satish Siva, MD, interventional cardiologist and peripheral vascular interventionalist, as guest speaker. His topic will be “Save Your Legs!”
Light refreshments will be served. Seating is limited and reservations are required. Call 727-869-5498 or toll free at 855-534-4325.
The Healthy Legs support group encourages healthy fellowship and exercise.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI, CT, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at14000 Fivay Road
Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com. Or visit us on Facebook.