Cardiac Electrophysiologist, Luis R. Annoni, M.D. is the featured speaker for an upcoming lecture on “Atrial Fibrillation –Treatment for Irregular Heart Rhythm.”
Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is the most common heart rhythm disturbance, affecting more than 2.3 million Americans. Dr. Annoni will be discussing minimally invasive options now available.
This presentation is sponsored by The Heart Institute at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point and will take place at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, Conference Center, 14000 Fivay Road, in Hudson, on Tuesday, April 5 at 3:00 p.m.
This event is free to the public. Refreshments will be served. Due to limited seating, reservations are required, and can be made by calling (727) 869-5498 or 1-888-741-5119.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.