January 14, 2011
Plans are underway for the 16th Annual Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Golf Tournament. The “Swing for Charity” tournament is scheduled for Friday, March 11, 2011, at Plantation Palms Golf Club, located off Collier Parkway in Land O’ Lakes.
“The continued support from Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point and this golf tournament goes a long way in helping the people who need it the most in our community. United Way of Pasco County is very grateful for the partnership we have with Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point”, explained Susan Arnett, President of the United Way of Pasco.
The Golf Tournament is formatted for foursomes and is set for a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. Corporate sponsorships are available with levels including foursome fees, hole signage, refreshments, lunch, dinner and prizes.
“We are thrilled to be able to continue this outstanding event, and all the benefits that come with it. It’s a great way to give back to our communities! Over the past 16 years, I have seen our hospital and golf committee embrace the United Way with all the help the United Way has provided” exclaimed Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Tournament Chairman, Steven Goldstein.
All proceeds from the golf tournament are directed back to the United Way of Pasco, which funds 24 partner agencies.
Call (727) 869-5494 or toll-free 800-432-7811 ext. 5494 to receive registration and sponsorship information.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.