RMCBP Breast Cancer Support Group to Meet
February 22, 2011
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has announced that it will hold its regularly scheduled breast cancer support group meeting on March 1, 2011 at 6:30 pm at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point second floor conference room – 2 North - 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, Florida 34667.
This month’s meeting will feature Alisha Churchill, a physical therapist assistant, who will talk about lymphedema.
RMCBP breast cancer support group meets on the first Tuesday of every month @ 6:30
in the 2nd floor (2 North) conference room.
Seating is limited and reservations are advised. For more information, call Diane Gosnell at 727-378-5647 or email her at email@example.com.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI, CT, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: