Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Medical Staff Officers Elected
January 27, 2009
Hudson, FL (January 27, 2009) - Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces the election of new Medical Executive Committee Officers. These officers include:
- Ronald Gilberg, MD Chief of Staff
- Christine Behan, MD Vice Chief of Staff
- Mahender Reddy, MD Secretary/Treasurer
- Kevin Spires, MD Chief of Surgery
- Arthur Verga, MD Vice Chief of Surgery
- Pierre Totti, MD Chief of Medicine
- Wayne Taylor, MD Vice Chief of Medicine
The Medical Staff Officers will serve for a two year term.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care facility located in Hudson, FL. Home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute, over 350 physicians, 900 employees and 500 volunteers comprise their integrated healthcare delivery team. Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has an Accredited Chest Pain Center, JCAHO Accredited Stroke Center and Approved Cancer Program.
For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com