Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has announced that Donald Vierling, MD has been reappointed by Pasco County Board of County Commissioners to the Pasco County Government Emergency Medical Services Advisory Board. Dr. Vierling was nominated by Commissioner Henry Wilson and unanimously confirmed by all county commissioners.
Dr. Vierling is Medical Director of Wound Care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. He has served on the Emergency Medical Services Advisory Board since 1985 and currently serves as the Advisory Board’s chair.
Dr. Vierling’s address is 7525 Medical Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667. His office telephone number is 727-869-5551. Dr. Vierling specializes in hyperbaric medicine (wound care).
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at14000 Fivay Road
Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com. Or visit us on Facebook.