Living Healthy Free Workshop
Would you spend just two hours a week to learn how to stay active and enjoy life?
Starting January 7, 2011
Friday at 1:00 pm
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Shoreline Cafeteria Conference Room
14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL.
You’ll learn to:
- Work with the disease you have: Arthritis, Heart, Diabetes, Lung, Cancer, etc.
- Manage your pain and symptoms
- Use your medication effectively
- Exercise safely and easily
- Handle difficult emotions
- Communicate better about your health with Health Care Provider, family and friends
- Solve problems
Classes will meet each Friday at 1:00 for 6 weeks.
Workshop size is limited so sign-up today!!
Call 727.869-5498 or 1-877-442-2362.