2011 Medical Staff Officers Elected at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Marketing & Public Relations Contact:
December 22, 2010
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces the election of its new 2011 Medical Executive Committee Officers. These officers include:
- Christine Behan, MD – Chief of Staff
- Mahender Reddy, MD –Vice Chief of Staff
- Pierre Totti, MD – Secretary/Treasurer
- George Giannakopoulos, MD – Chief of Surgery
- Arthur Verga, MD – Vice Chief of Surgery
- Keshav Ramireddy, MD – Chief of Medicine
- Irene Kardashian, MD – Vice Chief of Medicine
The Medical Staff Officers will serve for a two year term.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.