2011 Medical Staff Officers Elected at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
December 22, 2010
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces the election of its new 2011 Medical Executive Committee Officers. These officers include:
- Christine Behan, MD – Chief of Staff
- Mahender Reddy, MD –Vice Chief of Staff
- Pierre Totti, MD – Secretary/Treasurer
- George Giannakopoulos, MD – Chief of Surgery
- Arthur Verga, MD – Vice Chief of Surgery
- Keshav Ramireddy, MD – Chief of Medicine
- Irene Kardashian, MD – Vice Chief of Medicine
The Medical Staff Officers will serve for a two year term.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: