Fall Bazaar to Benefit American Heart Association Scheduled
Marketing & Public Relations Contact:
October 06, 2011
Hudson, FL - The Volunteers at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point are having a Fall Bazaar on Saturday, October 22nd, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, in the hospital’s Conference Center (back of hospital campus, 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, 34557).
A Continental Breakfast will be available starting at 8:00 am (coffee and a donut) and Lunch will also be available starting at 11:00 am (hot dogs, chili, chips and soda). The Volunteers are baking wonderful cakes, cookies, pies for the Bake Table, and there will be tables for household items, clothing, shoes, purses, electronics, Christmas items, and of course there will be a White Elephant table. ALL proceeds from the Fall Bazaar will go to the American Heart Association’s 2011 Tampa Bay Heart Walk, which will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2011.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point:
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care facility located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have over 350 physicians, 900 employees and 500 volunteers who comprise our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- Recipient of the 2011 American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is the only hospital in Tampa Bay area to achieve the Gold Plus standard in both heart failure and stroke.
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.