Jill Corriveau Selected as Nurse of the Year
May 10, 2011
New Port Richey, FL - Good Samaritan Health Clinic recognized the 'Best of the Best' nurses at their 2011 Nurses Gala, celebrated on May 6th at Spartan Manor, in conjunction with National Nurses Week. The event raised money to help the clinic to provide indigent health care to the needy in the community.
(Pictured is the 2011 Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Nurse of the Year, Jill Corriveau, RN, BScN, CCRN, TNCC. Jill is Director of Education Services for Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.)
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290 bed full-service acute care hospital.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: