Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Breast Cancer Support Group to Meet
Marketing & Public Relations Contact:
November 10, 2011
Hudson, FL – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has announced that it will hold its regularly scheduled breast cancer support group meeting on December 6, 2011 at 6:30 pm at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Shoreline Café conference room - 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, Florida 34667.
RMCBP breast cancer support group meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30in the Shoreline Café conference room. This month’s guest speaker is Kristine Algerre, Physical Therapist for Lymphedema at Community Hospital.
Seating is limited and reservations are advised. For more information, call Diane Gosnell at 727-378-5647.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care facility located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have over 350 physicians, 900 employees and 500 volunteers who comprise our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.