Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Wins American Heart Association’s “Show Us Your Red” Contest for Tampa Bay
April 25, 2011
Hudson, FL - Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announced that it has recently been informed that it received the 2011 award from the Tampa Bay chapter of the American Heart Association’s “Show Us Your Red” campaign.
The award was judged on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point’s health messaging to employees, patients and visitors and the collaboration between physicians, staff and volunteers, especially in the human formation of the Red Dress logo, “which put your entry over the top.” Show Us Your Red is part of the Go Red for Women contest co-sponsored this year in Tampa Bay by the American Heart Association and Mix 100.7 WMTX FM.
Photo: Cheri Zieman of the American Heart Association presents the Go Red for Women “Show Us Your Red” award to hospital organizers of the campaign. Left to right: Shalin Shah, hospital Chief Financial Officer, Kurt J. Conover, hospital Marketing Director, and Cheri Zieman of the American Heart Association.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Certified Advanced Heart Failure - Joint Commission (1st in the State of Florida - 1/2010)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- American Heart Association 2010 Get With the Guidelines Triple Performance Award Winner
- Gold Award in Coronary Artery Disease
- Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure
- Gold Plus Award in Stroke
- American Heart Association's 2009 Stroke Silver Plus Performance Award Winner (1st in State of Florida)
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2010
- Wound Care and Accredited Hyperbaric Medicine
- MRI, CT, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Designated a 100 Top Hospital seven years by Thomson Reuters
- Named twice (1999 & 2002) by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart and Heart Surgery.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com. Or visit us on Facebook.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: