May 31, 2013
Hudson, Florida – The Heart Institute at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point announces that V. Antoine Keller, MD, FACS, cardiovascular, thoracic and endovascular surgeon, will present a special guest lecture on “Heart Disease in Women” at the cardiovascular/peripheral vascular support group meeting on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 3:30 pm in the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center (in a separate building at the rear of Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL 34667). THE PUBLIC IS INVITED.
Those who attend the lecture will:
Become familiar with the incidence of heart disease in women
- Develop an understanding of coronary artery disease
- Understand the signs and symptoms of angina and heart failure
- Understand early heart attack care
- Recognize how risk facture modification can affect outcomes
- Understand treatment options and guidelines as they relate to coronary heart disease
For more information and for reservations call 727-869-5498 or 1-888-741-5119, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: