Serving Size ½ of recipe
Total Fat 11 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Sodium 442 mg
Total Carbohydrate 4 g
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
Protein 27.5 g
Ingredients and Preparation
Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves 2
Olive oil 4 teaspoons
Juice of ½ a lemon
Garlic clove, minced ½ + ½
Fresh rosemary, chopped 2 sprigs
low-fat mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
Salt 1/8 teaspoon
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or fists until ¼-inch thick.
- Combine the oil, lemon, ½ clove minced garlic, and rosemary in a small bowl. Place in a resealable plastic bag together with the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes, turning chicken halfway through.
- Prepare indoor or outdoor grill. Spray with cooking spray.
- Make aioli sauce by combining 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise, ½ clove minced garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve with aioli sauce.