Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is proud to be the only state-verified Level II Trauma Center in Pasco, Hernando and Citrus Counties. Our awards and accreditations recognize outstanding quality achievement throughout the continuum of care:
- Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures - recognized as one of the nation’s top performing hospitals for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care by the Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, with PCI - Society of Chest Pain Centers for Cycle I, II and III Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- Recipient of the 2012 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award in both heart failure and stroke.
- Recipient of the AHA’s Mission: Lifeline Bronze Quality Achievement Award for implementing a higher standard of heart attack care that improves the survival and outcomes for STEMI (ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction) patients.
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2012
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved, with Commendation, Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- 10 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery bypass graft, heart failure, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee, lung cancer, pneumonia, wound care!