Jose G Gomez, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
The mission of the Center for Bone and Joint Disease is to provide the greater Tampa Bay area with excellent multi-specialty healthcare, focusing in the areas of orthopedic and podiatric medicine. The Center for Bone and Joint Disease leads in providing healthcare in a multi-specialty setting by improving the health of the community through educating and providing excellence in both clinical and surgical care.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: Marymount Hospital - 1972
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of El Salvador - 1963
- Residency: University of Ottawa Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital